Last Updated: September 17th, 2020
All Alexandria.Works customers must follow this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) when they access or use our websites, applications, and other online products and services, including indexing services, content services, review and message boards and various other applications (collectively, our “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Services. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts if customers violate this Policy.
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Services or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this document. By continuing to access and use the Services after our notice, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Services.
Accounts are meant to be used for a single account. You are not allowed to import new Enterprise Content from another entity than your Account.
You agree that you will not use Alexandria.Works‘s Services to process anything offensive or to promote anything illegal. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not submit for indexing content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- Is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying his or her device or email or other communications service, or that may expose Alexandria.Works or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Content and Industries Subject to Additional Scrutiny
We continually monitor your submitted content in our Indexing Engine. We may delete or remove content at any time and for any reason. In the event of detecting prohibited content, Alexandria.Works may immediately suspend or terminate your account and you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
You agree that you will not use the Services to violate any law, rule, regulation or third party right. In addition, you agree not to: sharing your account credentials with anyone.